Sunday, June 5, 2011

tshirt FAIL

I wanted SO badly to make this amazing shirt to mark the progress of my pregnancy like the original creator did over at One Little Minute. I mean, seriously, how cute is that?!


So I gathered up my supplies and got all giddy...

I began marking my numbers with the center column so the overall design would be centered on the shirt:

And I went to town drawing on my numbers while watching tv. BIG MISTAKE! I wasn't paying attention and as I went down the next column of numbers I went in consecutive fashion rather than adding five to each previous number.
That shirt is now a dust rag.
BUT.... I bought more supplies and I hope to attempt it again soon (without the tv to distract me) and that way I'll post a pic of my finished product and my growing (and boy is it growing!) baby bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment