- being able to let the dogs run around in the backyard as opposed to having to walk them around the park on leashes
- a laundry room!!! i will cry the first time i can wash and dry in my own home again!
- (hopefully) a dishwasher - i don't hate washing dishes but that's probably only because we never cook and thus don't have many dishes to wash. but once we have a house we'll be eating in all the time so i hope we have one.
- a place for my vespa... that isn't my living room. i'm serious. there is currently a huge scooter in my living room.
- painting, decorating and hanging light fixtures! i want light fixtures!
- having people over - right now we don't because there's not room and we are embarrassed by how far we've let our place go since we have a mental exit date - it's pathetic.
- (hopefully) a guest room. i have NO idea where my friend clare is going to sleep when she comes to visit because as it stands right now, we have no guest room and such a tiny living room that we don't even have a full size sofa for her to sleep on... and she's really tall!
- starting a garden! this is a must!
Friday, June 5, 2009
list of wishful thinking
things i will look forward to when we have a house: