Wednesday, November 4, 2009

petite me.

i think i'm tall. i'm not.
the proof is in the pudding folks... or in my case, the jeans. i found the perfect pair of j brand jeans on sale (but still expensive) at anthropologie a couple of weeks ago and tonight i went online to see if i could find more. i love these jeans so much that i want to buy enough pairs in enough sizes that i could possibly wear them for the rest of my life (even if i get fat and/or preggo). i don't care how much they cost.



as you can see from the image above these jeans are supposed to be cropped - almost capri style- on normal people... i did not know this until now. on me they hit right at the ankle, are the perfect length and i love them. guess the name "seven eighths" should've tipped me off huh?
i feel like a short fool.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so short too! I tried on the jcrew minnie pants and they are jcrew long pants on me

    ReplyDelete